Hey guys ! Today we are going to tell you about How to Play Asphalt 8 MultiPlayer Offline with your Friends. Asphalt 8: Airborne is a 2013 racing video game, developed and published by Gameloft as part of the Asphalt series. This is a very famous game present in most of the mobile phones nowadays. Game is successful in attracting a large fan base.
Playing Multi Player on Asphalt 8 is an awesome idea ! We can play this game offline and online both. So we are sharing How to Play Asphalt 8 MultiPlayer Offline with your Friends. Check it out.
Asphalt 8 Airborne :
Asphalt 8 is car 🚗 and bike 🚲 racing game. There are different places to race like London, Alps, Barcelona, Iceland and lots more. You can race with different cars.
1. 2 to 8 android phone 📱 (depends on you).
2. Some time from your life. 😝
Also Checkout :
What's in this article?
How to Play Asphalt 8 MultiPlayer Offline with your Friends ?
1. First you have to go to settings of your mobile and open Wi-Fi.
2. Now in Wi-Fi open advanced settings.
3. In advanced settings you will find Wi-Fi Direct.
4. Now open Wi-Fi direct. You will find your friend’s Wi-Fi direct server.
5. Now get connected with it and open asphalt 8 now.
6. Now open local Wi-Fi race and create or join room.
7. After creating room the other player who will join will find option in racers corner.
8. Now start playing and have fun.
Final conclusion :
Without wasting internet pack now you can play asphalt 8 with your friends. Share this trick with your friends and let them know How to Play Asphalt 8 MultiPlayer Offline. We will keep sharing such posts on Techmatric. Keep visiting.